Ruby on Rails REST API: The Complete Guide
Create complete REST-ful API application using Test Driven Development!
In this course, you’ll know how to create professional API application in Ruby on Rails with TDD! You probably heard about a popular trend to create web applications with a split API and frontend parts. Having a pure API application allows you to hook up ANY frontend you will ever wish. Knowledge about creating pure API applications is necessary for modern microservice architectures for REALLY BIG projects!
Best Seller Course: The Complete Ruby on Rails Developer Course
What you’ll learn
- Create modern Ruby on Rails API applications with the best practices.
- Create backend for a LinkLog application, similar to RubyFlow.
- Be an expert with TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Authenticate users using their logins and encrypted passwords!
- Authorise your applications using Social Media as a leverage to get registered users!
- Integrate application with Github using oAuth!
- Write micro services that you can hook up anything into!
- You will be able to get a job on those professions: Ruby on Rails developer, backend developer!
- Find and Kill any bugs in your Rails applications
- Test application responses in a very convenient way
- Authorise requests and manage access
- Write automatic tests like the best developers do every single day
- Write REAL applications that actually works
- Deploy application so it will be publicly available
- Work with database relationships and manage related objects
- Master CRUD ( create, read, update, destroy ) with REST API
- Serialise responses using the most popular format
- Continue and improve your skills even after the course ends using communication channels and resources!