Scratch 3.0 for Teachers | Teach Coding with Games & Scratch
11 Games for Scratch 3.0 + Lesson Plans + Activities for use in the classroom are included. Excite your students!
THIS COURSE IS ORIENTED FOR TEACHERS THAT WANT TO COVER GAME DEVELOPMENT IN SCRATCH 3.0 AND CODING PRINCIPLES TO FILL THE GAP BETWEEN SCRATCH 3.0 AND REAL CODING. IT INCLUDES LESSON PLANS AND ACTIVITIES READY TO DELIVER.
In this course you will be learn how to teach coding by developing 11 different games (including the great Arcade Arkanoid Game) in Scratch programming language. For the development of this game, it is used Scratch 3.0 because is an educational programming environment that is has an easy graphical interface that it will allow us to drag and drop the right blocks of coding.
Best Seller Course: Complete C# Unity Developer 2D: Learn to Code Making Games
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to teach coding, create programs, make games and solve programming problems with Scratch 3.0
- Build a complete understanding to your students of Scratch 3.0 from the ground up!
- Teach all the fundamental programming principles with Scratch 3.0.
- Teach complex programming topics with an easy, game-based and funny way.
- Give motivation to your students teaching them how to use Scratch 3.0 to develop games and learn coding!
You May Also Need This Course: Discovering Godot: Make Video Games in Python-like GDScript
🔥 NEW Udemy Coupons 2020 🔥
*New customer offer! Top courses from $10.99 when you first visit Udemy.
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM OFFERS