MySQL for Data Analysis – SQL Database for Beginners
Learn SQL for Business Intelligence & Big Data Analytics w/ MySQL Workbench (apply to SQL Server, Oracle, PL/SQL)
SQL and MySQL are incredibly powerful tools for managing and analyzing relational databases, and a skill that every Analyst and Business Intelligence professional should have in the arsenal.
In this course, you’ll play the role of a business owner who just acquired Maven Movies, a brick and mortar DVD rental shop. Using only a MySQL database and MySQL Workbench, your mission is to learn everything that you can about your new business; including your inventory, staff, and customer behavior.
But don’t worry, you’re not alone! We’ll be right here to guide you from start to finish, sharing crystal clear explanations, MySQL pro tips and best practices, and course quizzes, projects and homework assignments to test your SQL and database analysis skills along the way.
Best Seller Course: Complete SQL + Databases Bootcamp: Zero to Mastery 
What you’ll learn
- Write SQL queries to explore and analyze databases with MySQL Workbench
- Learn how to use SQL to extract, sort, filter, and group data quickly and efficiently
- Analyze data across multiple tables with powerful MySQL JOIN statements
- Solve practical hands-on assignments and real-world business use cases
- Master unique tips, tools and case studies that you won’t find anywhere else
- Get LIFETIME access to resource files, quizzes, assignments, and expert support
You May Also Need This Course: MySQL Database Administration – SQL Database for Beginners
Udemy Coupon & Promo Codes - October 2021
New customer offer! Top courses from $13.99 when you first visit Udemy
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM COUPONS