MySQL for Data Analysis – SQL Database for Beginners
Learn SQL for Business Intelligence w/ MySQL Workbench. Intro to Relational Databases (apply to PostgreSQL & Oracle SQL)
SQL is an incredibly powerful tool for managing and analyzing relational databases, and a skill that every analyst and BI professional should have in the arsenal. In this course, you’ll play the role of a business owner who just acquired Maven Movies, a brick and mortar DVD rental shop. Using only a MySQL database, your mission is to learn everything that you can about your new business; including your inventory, staff, and customer behavior.
Best Seller Course: The Complete Python & PostgreSQL Developer Course
What you’ll learn
- Write SQL queries to explore and analyze databases with MySQL Workbench
- Learn how to use SQL to extract, sort, filter, and group data quickly and efficiently
- Analyze data across multiple tables with powerful MySQL JOIN statements
- Solve practical hands-on assignments and real-world business use cases
- Master unique tips, tools and case studies that you won’t find anywhere else
- Get LIFETIME access to resource files, quizzes, assignments, and expert support
You May Also Need This Course: Learn NoSQL Databases – Complete MongoDB Bootcamp 2019
Udemy October Savings Coupon 2019:
*Learn from bite-sized lessons on any device. Even this one. Udemy online courses start at $12.99 during our October Savings.
Promo Code: UDEAFFOS1019
GO TO DEALS ==> REDEEM OFFERS