Advanced Oracle SQL Performance Tuning Masterclass 2022
Become an Expert on Oracle SQL Tuning and Solve All The Performance Problems of Your SQL Queries and the Database!
Here is the most comprehensive SQL Tuning course that you will not need to take any other courses in anywhere. This course will be continuously getting updated with more lectures, quizzes, assesments to enhance your knowledge on Oracle SQL Tuning. The most common problem of working with SQL is, performance problems. Most of the developers don’t know how to write well-performing queries. So in time, this problem grows and becomes a problem for both the developer and the company.
This course will teach you how to tune your SQL statements and database step by step for a perfect performance! You will learn how to write fast, reliable and secure queries. Besides, you will learn the database architecture and will be able to optimize the database workloads.
Best Seller Course: The Complete Python & PostgreSQL Developer Course
What you’ll learn
- Learn How to Solve Critical Performance Problems with Step by Step Approach!
- Learn Advanced Indexing Techniques for Ultimate Database Performance!
- Learn How to Use Various Performance Tuning Tools for In-Depth Assistance!
- Maximize the Query Performance by Using Advanced Tuning Tecniques!
- Learn Oracle Database Architecture by “Tuning” aspects.
- Identify and Optimize the Performance of poorly performing (bad) SQLs.
- Understand SQL Tuning Terminologies
- Learn How to Create “Better” Queries
- Learn How to Prioritize your SQL Tuning Efforts.
- Learn the Details of How an SQL Code is Interpreted
- Learn Useful Hints to improve Performance of your Queries
- Learn & Improve How to Use Oracle Optimizer and Execution Plans Well
- Various Tips and Tricks to make the Oracle SQL queries run faster.
- Oracle Performance Tuning on both Oracle11g and Oracle12c Environment.
- Learn Efficient Schema Design
- Lifetime Support from the Authors.
- Weekly Quizzes & Assesment Tests
- Working materials and always up to date!
You May Also Need This Course: SQL – The Complete Developer’s Guide (MySQL, PostgreSQL)