Testing React with Jest and Testing Library
Learn best practices for testing your React apps with Jest and Testing Library!
React Testing Library has become an extremely popular option for testing React, and with good reason! This detailed, comprehensive course provides a solid foundation for React app tests.
React Testing Library is famously opinionated about testing best practices, and is written to encourage these best practices. This course teaches:
- testing behavior over testing implementation
- tests that interact with your app the way a user would
- finding elements by accessibility handles, to make sure your code is accessible as possible
- Broad range of testing examples
The course apps start very with very simple examples (clicking a button to change its color) and work up to progressively more complicated testing concepts, such as:
- testing asynchronous page changes
- simulating data from a server using Mock Service Worker
- applying a context provider to a component when rendering
- The course builds up to complex concepts gradually, in a way designed to support your learning and ensure your success.
Best Seller Course: React Testing with Jest and Enzyme [2021 Edition]
What you’ll learn
- Testing simple and complex React applications with React Testing Library
- React Testing best Practices: how to test behavior instead of implementation
- Making the most of Jest watch mode, including running only one file or test at a time
- Common errors returned by Testing Library and how to correct them
You May Also Need This Course: Cypress -Modern Automation Testing from Scratch + Framework
Udemy Coupons Codes - July 2022
Learning for all. Online courses from $12.99
Promotion Dates: 7/04/22 - 7/07/22
Click HERE to Redeem Udemy Coupon