The Complete CSS Flexbox Guide With a Complete Project 2021
understand the concept behind css flexbox and create a real world project with complex responsive layouts using flexbox
In this course you will learn everything you need to know to get started using flexbox in your future projects. We will start by learning and understanding how flexbox works, because I think if you used flexbox before you might be overwhelmed by the number of new properties, we have about 11 or 12 new properties with an average of 4 potential values so it can be a little bit overwhelming to jump right in with everything, but in this course you will clearly understand how every property works and how a specific property can be used to control the layout in different ways. I believe in learning by doing so after understanding and learning all the properties of flexbox we will get our hands dirty and we will start by building two menus, a simple single level menu and an advanced one and in this section of the course you will see every thing you learned in action step by step
Best Seller Course: CSS – The Complete Guide 2021 (incl. Flexbox, Grid & Sass)
What you’ll learn
- understand everything about flexbox and how it actually works
- build advanced responsive layouts fast and easily with minimal code using flexbox
- build menus using flexbox
- build a complete website with advanced responsive layouts like ( the holy grail layout – the equal columns layout – the horizontal masonry layout ) and so much more!
- enhance your productivity and save more time as a web developer
- build photo galleries using flexbox
You May Also Need This Course: Advanced CSS & SASS: Framework, FlexBox, Grid, Animations
Udemy Coupon & Promo Codes March 2021
*Get ahead, stay ahead. Udemy online courses start at $11.99.
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM COUPONS