The Complete Data Science and Machine Learning using Python
Learn Data Science 2019, Machine Learning, Python, Math, Statistics, Deep Learning, Keras, Tensorflow, Clustering & more
Data Science and Machine Learning are the hottest skills in demand but challenging to learn. Did you wish that there was one course for Data Science that covers everything from Math, Advance Statistics, Data Processing, Machine Learning, Deep learning and more?
Well, you have come to the right place. This course has 240+ lectures, more than 24+ hours of content, 11 projects including one Kaggle competition with top 1 percentile score, code templates and various quizzes.
Today Data Science and Machine Learning is used in almost all the industries, including automobile, banking, healthcare, media, telecom and others.
Best Seller Course: Complete Pandas Bootcamp in 2020: Master your Data in Python
What you’ll learn
- Complete Data Science skillset required to be a Data Scientist with all the advance concepts
- Python Programming from “Hello World” to advance as required for Data Science and Machine Learning
- Detailed Mathematics for Data Science and Machine Learning. From basics of Algebra to double and Partial derivatives.
- Basic and Advanced Statistics including, Descriptive and Inferential Statistics.
- Data visualization with all the necessary charts and plots
- Data Processing using Pandas and ScikitLearn
- Simple and Multiple Linear Regression with all its parameters and assumptions
- Solve a Kaggle project and see how to achieve top 1 percentile
- Learn various classification algorithms such as Logistic Regression, Decision Tree, Random Forest, Support Vector Machines
- Complete understanding of deep learning using Keras and Tensorflow
- Feature Selection and Dimensionality Reduction
You May Also Need This Course: Tensorflow 2.0: Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence
Udemy Coupon & Promo Codes March 2021
*Get ahead, stay ahead. Udemy online courses start at $11.99.
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM COUPONS