The Complete Ethical Hacking Bootcamp 2019
This course covers everything you need to know to unlock a career in Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing.
Learn ethical hacking and penetration testing with us today starting as a complete beginner working through to coding your own advanced backdoors! We start with how to setup a Linux system and use basic Unix system commands. Next, we see how to create a secure penetration testing environment and begin footprinting, scanning, and website penetration testing. Then, we cover WPA2 wireless network cracking, man in the middle attacks (MITM), system hacking, and python programming fundamentals. Finally, we conclude with writing our own pen-testing tools featuring a reverse shell, keylogger and bruteforcer!
Best Seller Course: Ethical Hacking – Kali Linux for beginners with an e-book
What you’ll learn
- How to setup a penetration testing environment.
- How to use the Linux terminal.
- Networking fundamentals
- How to use networking tools
- Passive information gathering
- Google Dorks
- Information Gathering With Shodan
- Email Harvesting
- DNS Enumeration and zone transfers
- Active information gathering
- Port scanning with Nmap
- Using Nmap scripts
- Web application penetration testing
- HTTP requests and responses
- Burpsuite fundamentals
- Brute force attacks
- Command Injection
- SQL Injection
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
- Wireless penetration testing
- Capture handshakes with Airodump-ng
- Cracking passwords with Aircrack-ng
- Generating wordlists with crunch
- and much more
You May Also Need This Course: Awesome Programming Bundle: Learn Rails And Ruby Programming
🔥 NEW Udemy Coupons 2020 🔥
*A world of opportunity! Discover new courses from around-the-globe experts for as little as $11.99.
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM OFFERS