The Complete Git & GitHub 2020 Course: Beginner to Advanced
A Full 2020 Practical Guide to Git and GitHub, From Beginner to Expert in Easy Step-By-Step Tutorial
Learn the fundamentals of Version Control through this step-by-step tutorial that will teach you the ins-and-outs of Git. This course is your complete guide to how Git and GitHub work in a professional team environment. Git is a free and open source Distributed Version Control System (DVCS) designed to handle everything from small to very large projects with speed and efficiency.
Throughout this course, you’ll learn about Git’s core functionality so you can understand how and why it’s used in organizations. We’ll look into both basic and more advanced features, like branches, pull request, tagging and merging. We’ll demonstrate how having a working knowledge of a VCS like Git can be a lifesaver in emergency situations or when debugging. And then we’ll explore how to use a VCS to work with others through remote repositories, like the ones provided by GitHub.
Then, we’ll explore why GitHub is such a powerful and popular tool among software developers, project managers, team members, designers, and students for its flexibility and control. You’ll see how to manage a software project, and how to utilize Git and GitHub to work effectively as a team.
Best Seller Course: Git a Web Developer Job: Mastering the Modern Workflow
What you’ll learn
- Git server administration including setup, user management, and access control for both SSH and HTTP access.
- Use Git and GitHub efficiently to create and manage your personal and professional projects
- Create and Manage repositories, pull requests, branching and merging, forking, labels, and much more.
- Engage the team, work with others, and walk through real-world scenarios.
- Master the everyday basics of Git with a hands-on, step-by-step project
- Dive deep in GitHub’s main features, including pull requests, issues, Webhooks, wikis, Project setting and much more
You May Also Need This Course: Complete Git Guide: Understand and master Git and GitHub (18 Hours)
🔥 Udemy Coupon August 2020 🔥
*Learn big. Spend little. Online courses as low as $11.99
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM COUPONS