The Complete Guide to Advanced React Patterns (2020)
Build truly reusable components without relying on if statements or more props! Use hooks & trusted patterns like a pro!
Hey! hey! You’ve found a one-of-a-kind resource that teaches advanced React patterns in plain, approachable language with patterns geared towards building truly reusable components. Make no mistake, thousands of engineers have learned React, but much fewer have mastered the art of building truly reusable components. Components that leverage trusted, proven and battle-tested patterns to make sure you’re building production-ready, reusable components. This is the goal of this course. To set you apart as one of the few engineers who’ve mastered this!
Best Seller Course: Complete React Developer in 2020 (w/ Redux, Hooks, GraphQL)
What you’ll learn
- Understand why design patterns are important and not just relying on if statements and more props
- You will no longer be or feel like a Junior/Intermediate React Developer
- Learn by mimicking real world examples by leveraging the popular Medium clap
- Understand custom hooks deeply. How they work and their invocation order
- Understand and avoid pitfalls with custom hooks and refs
- Leverage the compound component pattern to centralise logic within a single parent
- Understand these patterns explained as to a 5-year old – with detailed illustrations and guides
- Hate or love CSS, you’ll learn to build components whose CSS/styles may be extended as willed
- Rely on the inversion of control to users of your component via the control props pattern
- Build relevant custom hooks you could re-use in your day-to-day work
- Evaluate multiple export strategies/API for your reusable components
- Bless your component users with ease via prop getters and prop collections
- Embrace state initializers for setting and resetting internal state within your components
- Master inversion of control via the state reducer pattern
- Compare and choose what React pattern is best for your component API
You May Also Need This Course: React JS & Firebase Complete Course (incl. Chat Application)
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes July 2022
Learn to Develop Innovative Solutions for any Problem with Design Thinking courses for as low as $11.99 only.
Promotion Dates: 7/01/22 - 7/16/22