The Complete Hands-On Course to Master Apache Airflow
Learn to author, schedule and monitor data pipelines through practical examples using Apache Airflow
Apache Airflow is an open-source platform to programmatically author, schedule and monitor workflows. If you have many ETL(s) to manage, Airflow is a must-have. In this course you are going to learn how to master Apache Airflow through theory and pratical video courses. Starting from very basic notions such as, what is Airflow and how it works, we will dive into advanced concepts such as, how to create plugins and make real dynamic pipelines.
Best Seller Course: PyTorch for Deep Learning and Computer Vision
What you’ll learn
- Create plugins to add functionalities to Apache Airflow.
- Master core functionalities such as DAGs, Operators, Tasks, Workflows, etc
- Understand and apply advanced concepts of Apache Airflow such as XCOMs, Branching and SubDAGs.
- The difference between Sequential, Local and Celery Executors, how do they work and how can you use them.
- Install and configure Apache Airflow
- Think, answer and implement solutions using Airflow to real data processing problems
Use Apache Airflow in a Big Data ecosystem with Hive, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch etc.
You May Also Need This Course: PHP with Laravel for beginners – Become a Master in Laravel
Udemy Cyber Monday Coupon:
*Shop smart. Get smarter. Courses as low as $9.99 for Cyber Week
Promo Code: NO CODE IS REQUIRED!
GO TO DEALS ==> REDEEM OFFERS