The Modern GraphQL Bootcamp (with Node.js and Apollo)
Learn how to build GraphQL applications using Node.js. Includes Prisma, authentication, Apollo Client, and more!
In this class, you’ll learn how to use GraphQL to replace the standard Express HTTP API, as well as support features like authentication, real-time applications, and more. GraphQL can be used with any client that has internet access, whether it’s a web app, mobile app, or server-side application. Big and small companies, from Twitter and Facebook to Yelp and Twitch, are switching from frameworks like Express to GraphQL.
Best Seller Course: Node.js, Express, MongoDB & More: The Complete Bootcamp 2020
What you’ll learn
- Learn and master GraphQL by building real-world Node applications.
- Use Prisma to store and access data from a production database.
- Use Apollo Client to communicate with GraphQL from your web app.
- Learn how to deploy and test your GraphQL applications.
- Test your skills and gain confidence by completing more than 80 coding challenges.
- Get access to a free 110-page PDF guide with lecture notes, code samples, and documentation links.
You May Also Need This Course: The Complete Node.js Developer Course (3rd Edition)
🔥 NEW Udemy Coupon 2020 🔥
*Explore possibilities. Learn new skills for as low as $11.99
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM OFFERS