The Modern React Bootcamp (Hooks, Context, NextJS, Router)
Just published! Follow the same curriculum I teach my students in SF. 10+ projects including one HUGE application!
EXPANDED and UPDATED in 2021 to include new sections on Next JS and Server-Side Rendering! Welcome to the best online resource for learning React! this course is brand new and covers the latest in React. This course follows the exact same React curriculum my in-person bootcamp students follow in San Francisco, where students have gone on to get jobs at places like Google, Apple, Pinterest, & Linkedin. This is the most polished React course online, and it’s the only course that is based on REAL bootcamp curriculum that has been tried and tested in the classroom.
This course builds up concepts one at a time, cementing each new topic with an expertly designed exercise or project to test your knowledge. It includes a huge variety of beautiful exercises, projects, and games that we create together from scratch. Sometimes we mix things up and give you a broken React app and ask you to fix it or optimize the code. Check out the promo video to see a couple of the course exercises. The course culminates in one huge capstone project, which is the largest project I’ve ever built for any of my online courses. I’m really excited about it 🙂
Best Seller Course: Complete React Developer in 2021 (w/ Redux, Hooks, GraphQL)
What you’ll learn
- React Hooks! (My favorite part of React!)
- The basics of React (props, state, etc)
- Master React Router
- Build tons of projects, each with a beautiful interface
- React State Management Patterns
- Drag & Drop With React
- Writing dynamically styled components w/ JSS
- Common React Router Patterns
- Work with tons of libraries and tools
- Integrate UI libraries like Material UI and Bootstrap into your React apps
- React Design Patterns and Strategies
- Learn the ins and outs of JSS!
- Learn how to easily use React to build responsive apps
- Add complex animations to React projects
- Debug and Fix buggy React code
- Optimize React components
- Integrate React with APIs
- Learn the basics of Webpack in a free mini-course!
- DOM events in React
- Forms and complex validations in React
You May Also Need This Course: Node.js, Express, MongoDB & More: The Complete Bootcamp 2021
Udemy Coupons Codes - July 2022
Learning for all. Online courses from $12.99
Promotion Dates: 7/04/22 - 7/07/22
Click HERE to Redeem Udemy Coupon