The Ultimate Guide to making a 2D strategy game in Unity
Game development & Game art/animation. Create a 2D turn by turn strategy game using Unity 2019, C# and Ps/Gimp.
In this game dev course you’ll learn how to make a 2D turn by turn strategy game using Unity, C# and Photoshop (or a free alternative). You’ll also learn how to make your own game characters. Starting with sketching, inking and coloring using a 2D art application like Photoshop (but most of what is taught can be done using free alternatives, such as Gimp or Krita).
Best Seller Course: Complete C# Unity Developer 2D: Learn to Code Making Games
What you’ll learn
- Create a local multiplayer 2D strategy game in Unity
- Understand on a deeper level the C# fundamentals
- Create 2D game art
- Animate 2D characters in Unity
- Make UI and sound effects
- Code tile based movement
- Code an attack/defense system
- Code a turn by turn system
- Buy & place units on a battlefield
You May Also Need This Course: Complete C# Unity Developer 3D – Learn to Code Making Games