Twilio – Make a complete Call Centre in React and Node
React, Node and Twilio – Create a complete call centre with SMS authentication, waiting queues & answer calls in browser
Twilio the world’s leading cloud communications platform as a service (CPaaS) that enables you to develop SMS solutions, WhatsApp, Voice, Video, email, and even IoT. Twilio powers communications for more than 190,000 businesses, and enables nearly 932 billion human interactions every year. In this course, we will leverage some of those capabilities to create a fully functional Call Center, where the users will log with their mobile number using SMS and call will be added to a dashboard in real-time, showing where each call stage is.
Best Seller Course: Complete React Developer in 2021 (w/ Redux, Hooks, GraphQL)
What you’ll learn
- How to create a call centre from beginning to end
- How to use Twilio to send and receive SMS
- How to use Twilio to make and receive voice calls
- How to queue and dequeue calls using Twilio
- How to use Twilio Verify to verify the user mobile number
- How to send SMS to a phone number
- How to make a call to a phone number
You May Also Need This Course: 100 Days of Code – The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2021
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes July 2022
Learn to Develop Innovative Solutions for any Problem with Design Thinking courses for as low as $11.99 only.
Promotion Dates: 7/01/22 - 7/16/22