Ubuntu Linux Fundamentals Linux Server Administration Basics
Updated for Ubuntu 20.04 – The Latest! Gain essential skills with Linux Server in this 11 hour Beginner’s course.
Ubuntu Linux is consistently among the top 5 Linux Desktop and Server distributions. Learn the basics of the Linux Command Line and Server Administration in this course. You will learn enough to comfortably manage your own server by the end of this course. Updated for Ubuntu 20.04, the latest Long Term Support (LTS) version. Once you understand Linux, you understand the operating system that powers much of the Internet. This beginner level course will take you from knowing nothing about Linux to competency.
Best Seller Course: Master Linux Administration 
What you’ll learn
- You will learn what Linux is
- Installing Linux
- Working at the command line and why the Command Line Interface is so simple yet powerful
- Configuring and securing remote access with SSH
- Securing your server, ufw, apt update and upgrade
- Stopping bad guys with Fail2ban
- Installing and securing nginx web server
- Managing users and groups
- How to use the Linux file system
You May Also Need This Course: Linux Privilege Escalation for Beginners 2020 Launch!