What you’ll learn
- Write clean suites, specs and expectations.
- Isolate dependencies on units through test doubles (spies).
- Automate test runs through continuous integration from version control using a headless browser and a test runner.
- Set up jasmine as their unit testing framework from scratch.
- Configure setup and teardown for suites.
- Understand how matchers work in Jasmine.
- Write custom matchers and include them in your project.
- Consume third party matchers.
- Test asynchronous code.
- Run unit tests both from a web browser and from a terminal through a test runner.
- Generate code coverage reports.
- Improve dependency management through a package manager.
You May Also Need This Course: Testing Angular 4 (previously Angular 2) Apps with Jasmine