Unreal Engine C++ Developer: Learn C++ and Make Video Games
Learn C++ from basics. Make your first 4 video games in Unreal engine, the engine behind Fortnite. Interactive tutorial.
*NEW* Every section of the course is being fully updated and remastered to Unreal Engine 4.22+. The first two remastered sections have been released! New content will be released as full sections over the coming weeks and months. Existing students get all the new material for free.
Thank you to Epic Games for awarding us a grant to update and remaster this “critically-acclaimed” and “insanely successful” Unreal Engine course. The course now has high quality hand written subtitles throughout, available as closed captions so you can turn them on or off at your convenience. This is one of the best Unreal Engine tutorials on the web.
This course started as a runaway success on Kickstarter. Get involved now, and get access to all future content as it’s added. The final course will be over 50 hours of content and 300+ lectures. Learn how to create and mod video games using Unreal Engine 4, even if you’re a complete beginner. Unreal is a free-to-use game development engine used by AAA studios and indie developers worldwide.
Best Seller Course: Complete C# Unity Developer 2D: Learn to Code Making Games
What you’ll learn
- C++, the games industry standard language.
- How to use the Unreal Engine 4 Editor.
- Git as a version control and backup system.
- Object Oriented Programming and how to put it into practice.
- Sound effects and audio to add depth to your games.
- Game design principles.
- Programming patterns and best practices.
- Unreal’s Terrain Editor to create epic landscapes.
- Artificial Intelligence behaviour programming for enemies.
- Strong and transferable problem solving skills.
- Modern game development technologies and techniques.
- A fundamental understanding of computers.
- Write code that is clean and to understand.
- Unreal Gameplay Framework to make games easily.
- Advanced vehicle physics.
- Blackboard and Behaviour Tree for customizable AI.
- Animation Blueprint for custom character animation.
- C++ template programming to reduce repetition.
- Vector maths for game play and physics calculations.
You May Also Need This Course: Game Asset Bootcamp – Blender 2.8 – Unreal Engine – Unity
🔥 Udemy Coupon August 2020 🔥
*Learn big. Spend little. Online courses as low as $11.99
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM COUPONS