Vue CLI 3 – Vue JS Development Made Easy
Learn Vue CLI 3 For Rapid Vue JS Development and Prototyping
Throughout this course, you will be learning what Vue CLI 3 is and why it was introduced. The command line interface that is provided by the Vue team will help you to generate your Vue JS single-page web applications more effectively than ever. You will be learning everything related to the CLI, from generating a new app to adding plugins, creating presets, using build targets, deployment and a lot more including the new Vui UI. You will learn how to build and serve your apps quickly with the help of Vue CLI 3.
Best Seller Course: Vue JS 2 – The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex)
What you’ll learn
- Use Vue CLI 3 to create new Vue JS projects from scratch
- Understand what Vue CLI 3 is and how it can help you to speed up your Vue development workflow
- Create and use custom presets for Vue project creation
- Make use of plugins to add features to your Vue project
- Use Instant Prototyping
- Make use of build targets
- Create web components from your Vue project
- Be able to use the Vue UI to create and manage your Vue project
You May Also Need This Course: MEVP Stack Vue JS 2 Course: MySQL + Express.js + Vue.js +PHP
*Memorial Day special: save up to 90% on the latest courses from Udemy!
Promo Code: UDEAFFMA519