Web Scraping with Python using Requests, LXML & Splash
Web scraping can be used in a variety of fields, so let me give you some examples on what you can do with it:
- Generate leads,
- Drop shipping where basically you gonna constantly scrape products from different online stores and show case them on your website to make money,
- Monitor products prices to get the best deals,
- Machine learning,
- Web scraping freelancer
Of course there are tons and tons and variety of fields where web scraping can be extremely beneficial.
Best Seller Course: Learn Web Scraping with NodeJs in 2019 – The Crash Course
What you’ll learn
- LXML core fundamentals
- XPath & CSS selectors
- How send HTTP requests with Python
- Scraping HTML web pages
- Scraping multiple pages using recursion
- Scraping APIs
- Splash HTTP API
- Authentication and Login to websites using Requests
- Web scraping best practices
You May Also Need This Course: Svelte.js – The Complete Guide (NEW Udemy Course by Maximilian Schwarzmüller)
*The Unreal Engine Developer Course - Learn C++ & Make Games at $10.99 only.
Learn C++ from basics. Make your first 4 video games in Unreal engine, the engine behind Fortnite. Interactive tutorial.
Promo Code: UDEAFFUNR519