Learn Elementor – WordPress Front-End Development
Build the site you want using the most powerful WordPress page builder & theme creator.
Elementor is a powerful & free page builder for WordPress. With it, you can drag and drop your way to a powerful website design. Elementor works a little differently from most page builders. For a start, you design live on the front-end of your site, not in the back-end Dashboard.
The free version is a page-builder that comes with dozens of beautiful widgets and templates that you can use to build your web page content with pixel perfect precision. It’s an impressive and well-established page-builder.
The Pro version of Elementor will blow you away! If you have ever been frustrated trying to make your WordPress theme look like the demo you saw on the theme’s homepage, you are not alone. Most themes require extra plugins and an in-depth knowledge of the support documentation to make it look anything like the one that drew you to it in the first place. With Elementor Pro, you don’t need to ever feel that frustration again. Elementor Pro gives you the same drag and drop page builder, but also allows you to create your own WordPress theme, designed exactly as you want it.
Best Seller Course: Gutenberg Blocks for WordPress and React Developers
What you’ll learn
- Why Elementor is a great option as a page builder and as a theme creator.
- The differences between the free & Pro versions of Elementor.
- Where to get inspiration for your website design, colour & fonts.
- What the box model is, and why it’s so important as you design your site.
- How to use Elementor as a page builder.
- How to create a use (and re-use) templates.
- How to use Elementor Pro to create your own theme.
- How to use motion effects in your design.
- How to ensure your site looks great on desktop, tablet and mobile phone.
You May Also Need This Course: Elementor – Build Amazing WordPress Pages With Elementor